-
March 1st, 2006, 01:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Someone mentioned in the counting-dolls post that we should email AG to tell them our total number of dolls owned by board members (1781, at this posting). Has anyone actually done that yet? Or maybe we should wait a little longer to see if we hit 1800.... [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 1st, 2006, 02:25 PM
#2
megaagfan1
Guest
I think we should wait a little longer, untill we get the whole count!
-
March 1st, 2006, 02:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes, wait a bit more. [img]tongue.gif[/img] But maybe AG already knows!
-
March 1st, 2006, 02:31 PM
#4
mypinkmermaid
Guest
You can add 5 more dolls to the count. They keep finding their way to my house!
-
March 1st, 2006, 08:01 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
There are also people who read the board and don't post (lurkers). I bet it is so much more than we really know. It's amazing to see the tally! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 2nd, 2006, 02:46 PM
#6
Inactive Member
You can add six at our house. I haven't had time to post lately but I can hardly wait to see this total.
Cath
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks